- Issue 1 - January 25, 2012 - Philosophy of Behavior Training - Attention, Fear, What is Abuse?, Is Dominance Necessary?, Quality Of Life
- Issue 2 - February 11, 2012 - Philosophy of Behavior Training - Alignment, Magical Formula,Canine Reflexes,Post Class Play Time,Correction and Punishment, are they the same?
- Issue 3 - March 17, 2012 - Philosophy of Behavior Training - Awareness, On A Walk, Personal Space, What is Self Control Really?
- Issue 4 - June 1, 2012 - Philosophy of Training - Activity,Troubled Dogs,Training Techniques,Learned Helplessness,Why Dogs Do What They Do
- Issue 1 - January 1, 2011 - 2011 New Behavior Training Group Classes, New Workshops, New Seminars, Be The Solution, Never Stop Learning, The Emotional Ups and Downs of Training
- Issue 2 - March 8, 2011 - Urban Agility, The Difficult Dog, Play - It's importance and Use in living with dogs, Conflict Resolution, Attention To Detail, Anxiety In Dogs
- Issue 3 - April 7, 2011 - Claiming Space, Discipline, Conflict Resolution, Handling Multiple Dogs
- Issue 4 - June 5, 2011 - Responsibility, Some thoughts of mine on training and competitive dog sports... by Rachel Molyneau, Dominance Theory
- Issue 5 - August 20, 2011 - Leadership and teh E-collar, Who's Fear Is It Really, Behavior Problem or Training Problem?
- Issue 6 - September 20, 2011 - ,Building Your Dog's Confidence ,Balance, Boundary training
- Issue 7 - October 2, 2011 - Recall Games,Rules for Training and Rehabilitation,Tough Love,Emergency Sit / Stay
- Issue 8 - October 15, 2011 - What Happens Here at Seize The Leash,Recent Testimonials at Seize The Leash,Understanding Dogs,General Training Tips
- Issue 9 - November 15, 2011 - How We Take a Dog From Reactive To Social, Canine Life and Social Skills, A Dog's Needs, To crate or not to crate?, Chaos, A Professional Trainer
- Issue 10 - December 1, 2011 - Micah's Walk, Philosophy of Training Part I, Give Your Dog A Job, Play Training, A Dog's Viewpoint
- Issue 1 - January 3, 2010 - Energy and Intention, Behavior vs Obedience Training
- Issue 2 - February 4, 2010 - Pack Life, When Is it Actually Aggression
- Issue 3 - March 1, 2010 - It's Not the Dogs, But the People Behind Them, The Keys to Body Language, The Thinking Dog
- Issue 4 - April 4, 2010 - Adjusting Problem Behavior, Building Confidence, A Confident Dog
- Issue 5 - May 5, 2010 - Do Dogs Form Habits, Awareness Training, Changing Fear to Joy
- Issue 6 - June 5, 2010 - My Dog Is Friendly, Dog Scouts USA, Canine Behavior Training Blog
- Issue 7 - July 1, 2010 - How To Find The Right Trainer, How To Keep Your Dog Mentally Stimulated, What Is A Behavorist
- Issue 8 - July 18, 2010 - Advanced Behavior Training, Fear Aggression, The Thinking Dog Trainer
- Issued 9 - August 14, 2010 - Accidentally destroyed
- Issue 10 - Sept 10, 2010 - Understanding Dogs, It's All About Reinforcement, How to Help the Car Sick Dog
- Issue 11 - Sept 25, 2010 - Behavior Training Tools, Do All Dogs Know Dog Language?, Setting Boundaries, Teachable Moments, Barrier Frustration
- Issue 1 - June 18, 2009 - The Persistent Pup
- Issue 2 - July 15, 2009 - The Importance of Walking Your Dog
- Issue 3 - July 22, 2009 - The Pack Leader, Your Dog's Nutrition
- Issue 4 - September 17, 2009 - Nothing in Life is Free- Be A Good Pack Leader for your Dog, Tips To Calm Your Dog
- Issue 5 - October 6, 2009 - Barking and Territorial Behavior - or Why Dogs Bite Men in Uniforms, Treat the "cause" and the "symptoms" magically disappear.
- Issue 6 - November 30, 2009 - Consistency is the Key to Training, Changing Your Dog
- Issue 7 - December 17, 2009 - Play Training, Flirt Pole